WISH YOU HAPPY COLORFUL NEW YEAR ENJOY U R LIFE ALL
WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010


Today Interviews

| | 9 Sept 2009
|

Exclusive Talk With 'Panchadara Bomma' Singer Anuj

Picture
‘Panchadara Bomma’ song from Magadheera is a sensation now. It has been rolling on the lips of every film lover these days. And it is worth knowing about the singer who rendered that song. He happens to be Anuj Gurwara and he shares his feelings exclusively to greatandhra.com this way. His words are as sweet as ‘panchadaara………’!!!! What is your native place? What’s your mother tongue? Did you understand the lyrics of ‘Panchadara Bomma’ in Telugu? I’m basically North Indian by family.. but been in Hyderabad all my life. I belong to Hyderabad more than any other place. I speak Hindi at home and I’m slightly familiar with the Telugu. I did not get a chance to learn it fluently because my peer group was always Hindi/English speaking. The lyrics of the song were definitely explained to me when I was recording the song so that I could understand the correct feel of the words. Say about your childhood, education and family. My childhood has largely been very exciting and full of opportunities. My parents always encouraged me to do what I enjoyed doing. Right from an early age, I had an interest in music, so they kept me updated with cassettes and music players. I grew up listening to various kinds of singers and music. I did my schooling at Sherwood Public School, Secunderabad, from Nursery to XII. Even in school, I was always encouraged to be on stage in skits, drama, singing, etc.. I showed interest in the creative field and I was allowed to pursue my interest. I was ok at academics, not a great student, but I loved to be in the creative arts. My parents are teachers and it is only because of them that I have been able to pursue my interests and achieve my dreams. Is there anybody in your family or ancestors from film background? No. There is nobody from my family who has any connection with the film industry. I am the first one to have acted and sung in films. How did you get the chance to sing on Mega project ‘Magadheera’? I got in touch with Keeravani sir and requested him to test my voice. I am not classically trained, but I knew I could sing well. So, I wanted to test how good my voice is, just for experience and improvement. He called me to the studio and did a demo. I guess he liked my voice because soon after, he called me to record this song that has changed my life! Did you ever think that ‘Panchadara Bomma’ will be such a successful number? I loved the song even while I was recording it. I knew it would do well, but I had no idea it would go on to be such a hit number. All thanks to Keeravani sir. I enjoyed the process of recording it and I’m happy with that. Everything else is a bonus. How are your experiences with Keeravani? Keeravani sir is an example of humility, low profile combined with greatness and talent. There is so much to learn from him. He has been a blessing for me and I am indebted to him for life. What’s your background in music? I have not trained in any form of classical music. Although that is one thing I definitely intend to do. I have trained myself listening to a wide range of music. I’ve grown up listening to lots of different singers and have practiced along with them. I keep practicing until I get the right note and tune. Music is a habit. How did you enter into film industry as playback singer? And how many songs you sang so far? It is all due to Keeravani sir that I am a Playback Singer today. He gave me such a wonderful song and showed confidence in my ability to sing it well. After Panchadara, I have sung a couple of songs for forthcoming Telugu films… one for Mr Selvaganesh and another for Mr Sunil Kashyap. Both songs have been extremely enjoyable and I’m looking forward to their release. Who is your favorite singer and whom you take as role model? My favorite singers are the legendary Kishore Kumar, Michael Jackson and Jagjit Singh. I have been inspired by their voice and style of singing. What is the best compliment you received so far for the song ‘Panchadara Bomma’? All compliments have been really sweet and kind. I have received a lot of positive response from all over the world for the song. One of the best compliments I received was when one person told me that I have the potential to become the voice for Ram Charan Teja. It was a good compliment and I hope for the best. What’s your goal 5 years down the line? I just want to enjoy doing what I do. That’s all. I don’t know the future. All I can do is put in my best and keep doing what I love to do. With the blessings of my family, friends and well-wishers, I hope to continue doing good work and singing all the way! Greatandhra.com wishes all the best for Anuj Gurwara for his career.

Chit chat with Deepika Padukone

Chit chat with Deepika Padukone
She is only three films old. But already the Shantipriya of OM SHANTI OM has proved that she is the uncrowned queen of today’s Bollywood. Politically correct, she is, Deepika talks to our correspondent about her inward journey during the shoots of LOVE AAJ KAL. Your fourth release is just round the corner? And I am too excited about it. This film LOVE AAJ KAL is the first film where I could actually relate to the character I am playing. When Imtiaz (Ali) narrated the script to me for the first time, I knew then and there that I can’t afford to let go this film. All I had to do was to walk into the sets and play myself. You and Saif are looking too cool in the trailers. What’s behind this great chemistry? I really don’t know. But one thing I can assure that when you see the film, you will forget Deepika and Saif, and automatically focus on Meera and Jai. Are you always on for love stories? I am addicted to love stories. I love everything about love stories-the emotions, dream sequences, love notes, sweet nothings...I am a romantic at heart. And this film is too close to my heart. Drunk Deepika in ’Saif’ hands! Don’t you feel lucky that you are working with big names at the very beginning of your career? Definitely. Started with Shah Rukh Khan, then Ranbir (Kapoor), Akshay Kumar and now Saif Ali Khan. Thankfully directors and producers, now-a-days, are ready to cast newcomers in equally challenging roles. Why is that you are always politically correct? See, I am not here to backbite and gossip. I am not saying that I am blind to what’s happening around me in the industry, but I don’t need to be a motor-mouth. We heard that you refused Hrithik Roshan-starrer KITES? Yes. The other day, a senior film journalist came to take my interview. When she heard that I refused KITES, she was a bit disappointed. But I told her that my character was a slightly bold one and I won’t feel comfortable with it. So you are not comfortable with bold scenes? Depends on how bold they are. I know my limits and won’t go beyond that. What’s keeping you busy these days? I have Farhan Akhtar’s KARTHIK CALLING KARTHIK and Sajid Nadiawala’s HOUSEFULL. We heard that your relationship with Ranbir Kapoor was on the rocks a few days back That’s a media-created rumour. Ranbir and I are very much together. Just because we don’t roam around hand-in-hand doesn’t mean that we have broken up. We treasure our relationship and don’t want make it public.

Sensational Director Ram Gopal Varma

Picture
He is controversy’s favourite child but that doesn’t perturb him. Ram Gopal Varma is ready, yet again, with his new film AGYAAT. At the same time he is anxiously awaiting the release of his next film RANN, his take on the Indian media. The maverick director comes clean on everything from his films to the controversies surrounding them to our Correspondent. So you are back this year with yet another horror film, AGYAAT? Well, I am back, as you said but AGYAAT as is being said by all or one can gather from the promos isn’t just a horror film. There’s more to it than just the fear factor. (Pauses). It’s rather an adventure thriller, with elements of horror, suspense, and of course there is a strong emotional undercurrent too. Emotional undercurrent. That is something that’s always present in your films? Yes, I think that is an integral part of films. Be it a film like SATYA, RANGEELA, BHOOT or even now AGYAAT, I have always given an emotional touch to all my stories. After all you have to entertain the audience. If it’s an underworld story or even a horror film, emotion always plays an important role in the storytelling process. You have made so many films revolving around supernatural power including your last film PHOONK and now AGYAAT. Do you believe in supernatural? (Laughs). Well many think that I am obsessed with supernatural but see after all I am a storyteller. Whatever attracts me can become a subject for me. I love making films, experimenting with subjects that haven’t been tried much or are very new. Horror was never tried properly in India and that’s what gave me a chance to experiment. But coming to your question I neither believe in ghosts nor in supernatural. Okay so what is AGYAAT about since you are calling it an adventure thriller? It’s about fear and as the name suggests, it is fear from the unknown. At times you are sacred of things, which you haven’t seen. An empty room at times scares people. AGYAAT is exactly that. We have shot very aesthetically because here the facial and body expressions of the actors were of prime importance because I had to capture the fear factor on lens, as the object of fear was missing. Why did you choose Sri Lanka given that when you were shooting the LTTE problem was persisting there? Yes that was a matter of concern and during one of the occasions our crew were also suspected to be LTTE but we were lucky to have not faced any such problems. Sri Lanka is a great place to work. Not that there weren’t any jungles in India but I was looking for a location where I could shoot in peace and would also enhance the fear factor when the shots got captured on camera. All said and done your last few films didn’t quite create an impact at the box office? (Cuts in) Why? My last film PHOONK was one of the surprise hits last year. It was also a horror film with no such big stars but it made good box office collection and was a hit. However, besides that there hasn’t been much happening for you. What do you think went wrong with films like RAM GOPAL VARMA KI AAG and NISHABD? Even SARKAR RAJ too didn’t meet the expectations compared to SARKAR.? At times it happens. I gave my best effort as a director. You don’t know what is going in the minds of the audience. At times they like one film, while you give them a better film next time, they might reject it. I have always tried to give something new. Even all the horror films that I have made so far are completely different... from the story to the treatment to everything was different. Okay tell me why did you decide roping in Priyanka Kothari. She is yet to give a hit? (Pauses). Watch her this time. She has done her best and I am very satisfied. Her facial expression in every frame proves her acting prowess. She is a good actress after all, may be she hasn’t given blockbusters. And did you suggest her to go change back her name from Nisha to the earlier one Priyanka? (Laughs...and laughs) Come on, why should I ask someone to change his or her name. It was her decision. How can I even suggest someone to change a name! Your next film RANN is already running into troubled waters for the usage of National Anthem. See, I can never ever imagine of distorting my National Anthem? Why should I being an Indian? A minor change has been made owing to the demand of the script but I never intended to hurt millions of Indians. It’s in the court now and eventually I will accept the court’s verdict. But won’t you try and defend yourself? Of course I am trying. The National Anthem has been used in many films earlier. I don’t know why it happens with my films! Eventually, the courts will have the final say and being a responsible citizen I will abide by that. What about your plans of making a sequel of SARKAR RAJ? You always wanted to make one? I never said that I would for sure make on. There are a lot of things going around that my relationship with the Bachchans is over but that’s not true. Yes, for the time being there are no plans of making a sequel of SARKAR RAJ but at the same time that doesn’t mean that I have severed all terms with the Bachchan family. But SARKAR RAJ ended with an impression that it will have a sequel? That’s right but I haven’t decided anything yet. I haven’t thought of a plot or script. May be if I get something interesting I might do a sequel but nothing is on the cards as of now. I will start shooting for RAKTA CHARITRA with Vivek Oberoi after RANN. So there’s a lot in the pipeline already and I am really busy.

Chit Chat With Siddharth Interview On 30th July 2009

Picture
After the movie ‘Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam’, hero Siddharth is coming up again with his latest film ‘OY”. This is being produced by D V V Danayya and directed by Anand Ranga. Shamili is making her debut as a heroine through this film. Siddharth says that out of all his love based movies done till now, this love story would be of a very different type. On the event of his movie ‘OY” getting ready for release, he shared his inner feelings with maastars. Here are few of those excerpts…. All the while you are busy doing films with new directors, then when did you meet Anand Ranga? I know Anand Ranga while doing the movie ‘Bommarillu’. He is a very talented person. After deciding to do a movie in his direction, he narrated me three stories. But I insisted him to tell me a story that is different from all these three. Then he told me the story of ‘OY’, which I liked it and immediately said yes for it. Could you tell us about the film producer Danayya? Frankly speaking, I should have done a movie with Danayya garu long back itself but was not possible. On listening to the story ‘OY’, I felt, it would be nice, if Danayyagaru produces this film. He also liked this story. Without any difficulty, by mutual understanding between all three of us, we have completed this ‘OY’ movie. What is your type of character in ‘OY’? Till now in all my movies, you have seen me being more naughty and less romantic, but in this movie, it is quite opposite. You will be seeing me less naughty and more romantic…. (Says laughingly). Why are you not publicizing the photos of heroine Shamili? It is known to everyone that she is a national award winner as a child star and now this is her first film as a heroine. With such an award winning background, audience will be having too many expectations from her. If we launch her photos before release of the movie, various imaginations will crop up with regard to her role in the film. We don’t like that. People who watch this movie will confidently say that Shamili exactly suits for this character. Frankly speaking she was very much suitable for that character. You are doing movies with new directors. Do you trust them completely? It is very essential to trust the new director while working with him. I trust my director completely. After Prabhu Deva, the person whom I trusted more was Anand Ranga only. Starting from the script, he has put everything very clearly on the paper. I did not have a single doubt also with relation to the script. With this you can imagine, how talented and well planned was he about directing the movie. I just followed his instructions. As you hail from the line of direction, do you interfere in the direction of the film? People who do not know me, especially strangers have such type of misconception about me. But the industry people don’t say this. I believe in the principle that ‘Director is the captain of the ship’ and so I respect the director and value his directions. You gave success to all the directors who did their first film with you. Then what about ‘OY’? Yes. I have given success to all the directors who did their first film with you. Prabhu Deva, Bhaskar, Dolly…..and many more directors achieved success. Anand Ranga also will be successful. As per my expectations, ‘OY’ will definitely run 175 days. Your feeling about ‘OY’ audio? Yuvan Sankar Raja gave good melodious songs. Everybody are appreciating the songs of this film, especially the title song is liked by one and all. After the release of this movie, the response for these songs will be more. You are doing very few movies. What is the reason behind this? Many people are asking me this question. Few of them are even scolding me. That is why I have decided to do movies continuously from now onwards. Within next two years, I am planning to release a movie for every 4-5 months. Most of them expected you to become very busy in Hindi films after ‘Rang De Basanti’. But you did not show any interest towards that industry. Why is it so? Intentionally I am not doing Hindi movies. I have a good market in Telugu Industry and many successes also. Telugu audiences have given me lot of love and admiration. Leaving this status and affection, why should I go somewhere else. In case I like some story for a Hindi movie, then I will opt for a holiday from Tollywood Industry, go do that movie and come back to this industry again. Presently my full concentration is on Telugu movies. What are you forthcoming movies after ‘OY’? You must be knowing that I have committed for doing a socio fantasy movie under the direction of Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash. Later I will be doing a movie under the direction of Prabhu Deva again for the second time. When are going to direct a film? At present I am only planning as an actor. So right now there is no chance for directing any film. When time comes, I will definitely do it.

XclusiveWith Venkatesh

Picture
Venkatesh’s Career started with “Kaliyuga Pandavullu”. Making improvements from movie to movie with unique stories, he is shining with super hit movies. Recently he also received a State Nandi Award as best actor for his excellent performance in the movie “Aada vari maatalaku Ardhale verule”. Far away from the happiness, by wins and loses or through awards and realizing, daily through his contemplation that real and permanent happiness is within oneself, Venkatesh stopped responding towards material things long time ago, but he is never negligent in discharging his responsibilities as a human being. When asked for interview for the newly released website of Movie Artists Association, as a member of the association he gave us his valuable time for this good interview. Please read those excerpts. Q. What is your response towards coolguysef.com arrangements? A. This is a healthy change. I am happy that MAA has stepped forward to set up this website by making use of growing technology. I am expecting that this website will be very helpful to all MAA members. Q. What are the details of your new cinema? A. We are making this movie under the direction of Mr. Srinu Vaitla. We will let you know complete details soon. Q. If the combined remuneration of hero’s, heroine’s and director’s is exceeding the cinema business amount do you think multistarer will come? A. If hero’s and director’s can come to an understanding either after completing the cinema business or after movie release and share percentage profits then multistarer will come otherwise in Telugu it is very difficult for multistarer’s to come. Q. What are your interests other than movies? Spirituality. I now know that happiness & bliss is not outside but within me. I enjoy myself by seeing at my happiness, experiencing and feeling it. That does not mean that I forget my responsibilities. I fulfill my responsibilities as a son, as a father, as a husband and as an actor even as I continue my spiritual journey. Q. Since you are in Spiritual path will you act in any spiritual movies in future? A. Definitely I will act. I am thinking of playing as Vivekananda. I will do if the script is satisfactory. We need good script. Q. What is a good cinema in your opinion? Good and bad are relative and change according to time, trend and situations. What is good script 5 years ago may not be that good now. In this season what stood as the best cinema, might become normal cinema after 4 years. Every now and then even if a good script comes we may think otherwise. In one mood we might think a normal subject is good one. Just imagine what happens when a person sees different angles as an actor, critic, audience and producer and judges it. It is luck that sometimes in this state of confusion too we manage to get hit pictures. Q. What is the one thing that makes you happy? A. In the early age of my life, knowing that God is not outside but he is within me and in every one, makes me very happy. Q. If God asks you to desire a boon then what would it be? A. When god already gave everything then what is there to ask. We all came from him and we’ll all go back to him. There is nothing for us to desire. Q. You are a follower of Ramana Maharshi. What can you say about him? A. Not only him, I follow every one, Jesus, Allah, Sai Baba, Buddha… all of them have been recognized by public as, gods are they and they are gods. We must feel that we are gods. We must not gain knowledge and remain intellectuals. We must merge in it. Q. Do you do Yoga and Meditate? A. Meditation is part of life. Always when you do something you do like meditation by involving yourself in it fully. There is no need to worry about the outside world. If you are happy then you will make others happy too. That is my policy. Q. Lets talk about movies again. What do you say about awards? A. In the early stage of your career awards give you encouragement. Now at this stage I am not seeking anything. If I get it I take it. Rehman expected Oscar during “Lagan” time. He did not get it. But now, he did not expect it but he got 2 Oscars. We won’t get it as we are looking for it. That does not mean that if we are not looking for it we will never get it. We must work hard and be sincerely do our work. Q. Spiritually you have traveled so far but what about your family members? A. They are also in that path. Q. When did this spiritual awakening begin? A. During “Preminchukundam ra” cinema success I traveled all over AP. In that tour the questions “who am I” started.

Xclusive Interview with Sunil

Picture
1.Raja mouli laanti director tho cinimaa . . . yelaa feel avutunnaaru . . . ? prastutam naa paristithi cloud nine andee . . . nijam gaa eee chance naaku raavadam annadi naaku oka varam laantidi. raja mouli laanti director tho work cheyaalani andaroo aasa padutuntaaru . . . kaneesam yedo oka character gaa annaa nenu athani cinimaa lo natinchadaaniki istapadataanu . . alaantidi ippudu yekam gaa hero ante intha kannaa kaavaalsindi yemundi cheppandi naaku . . 2...asalu ee chance yelaa vatchindi? particular gaa ilaa ani nenu cheppalenu . . . yendukante adi aayanne adagaali . . nijaaniki nenu ramaa rajamouli tho oka saari vadinaa nenu body super gaa penchestaanu next prabhaas cinimaa lo vilan gaa vesham ippinchu ani chanuvu koddee annaanu . . adenti aayanemo neegurinchi vere yedo anukontoo vunte nuvvu vilan antaavu annaaru. appudu telisindi naaku rajamouli gaaru naakosam nannu hero gaa oka kadha anukonnaarani . . . appati nundee ee exitement alaage vundi . . . 3.kadha yenti ani mari meeru adigaaraa . . . ? chaa ... voorukondi . . . aayanatho cinimaa antene goppa ani nenu anukonte malli kadhenti ani koodaa adugutaanaa.... but ikkada oka vishayam vundi pedda pedda hero lu koodaa aayanni yeppudoo kadha adigina paapaana poledu . . . definet gaa aayana naakosam oka kadha anukonnaaru ante adi definet gaa soooopar doooopar ane lekka. nijaaniki nenu chaalaa kaalam kritam banthi ani oka kadhani cheppaanu ... baavundi suneel ani koodaa annaaru . . . aite idi poorthi gaa vere kadha lendi . . . 4.ee cinimaa kosamenaa six pack lu try chestunnaaru . . ? meeru bhale vunnaare . . . six packoo ledoo eight packoo ledu . . . aayana koncham nuvvu tone up aite baavuntundi annaaru . . nenu maatram anni maanese exercise le jeevitham gaa tega kastapadipoyi idigo ilaa tayaaraipoyaanu . . . ippudu maree taggipoyaavu koncham perugu annaaru . . . director saar cheppaaru kadaa repati nundi malli anni tinesi aayanaki kaavaalsina vidham gaa tayaaraipotaanu. 5.rajamouli ante oka action packd films . . . ika meeru fullu comedy . . mari mee iddari nundee vatche cinimaa yelaa vundabotundi? Definet gaa choose vaariki soooparu gaa natchestundi ... adi maatram cheppagalanu . . . nenu cinimaalo poorthi serious gaa vuntaanu . . kaanee at the same time nannu choosi janaalu navvuthoo vuntaaru . . . rayala seema back drop lo cinimaa vuntundi aite faction nepadyam maatram kaadu . . 6.title yemanna anukontunnaaraa . . . ? prastutaaniki maryaada raamanna anukontunnaam . . . aite deenni inkaa final cheyaledu..... 7....andaala raamudu lo laa indulo dance lu vuntaayaa . . .? hmmmmm . . . vuntaayi gaanee anni kadha ku taginatlu gaane vuntaayi yedee balavantham gaa atikinichi natlu gaa vundadu. 8.mari meeru hero kadaa heroin yevaru alaage meeku tagina vilan yevaru??? abbo heroin anakandee koncham siggestundi...... heroin saloni andee.... ika pote vilan ani kaadu gaanee koncham negitive shades vunna keelakamaina characater ni prasaad labs naagi reddi gaaru chestunnaaru. 9.ika hero gaane continue aipotaaraa . . . . ? alaa yem ledandee ... nenu mundu artist ni tarvaate hero ainaa inkedainaa . . . aite konni projects vunnaayi . . . vaati gurinchi tvaralone chebutaanu . . . chivarigaa ivaala world environment day sandarbam gaa telugu cinimaa screen browsers andarikee oka vinnapam yenti ante please plastic viniyogaanni tagginchandi . . kaalushyaanni tagginchandi . . mana bhoogolaanni kaapaadandi



Love Valentine Calculator